MS Word to R14

Bill:

>> I just got my copy "Off Broadway". You sure are getting mileage on your article :o). <<

Yeah, I think I wrote the original article back in the R10 / DOS WordPerfect days, and have updated it several times for new word processors and AutoCAD releases. About a year ago I sent an R13 version of the article to a colleague who runs an article service for AutoCAD dealers. Off Broadway, which is just down the road from me, got it from that service. Robert at Off Broadway had me proof the newsletter, and I noticed that some of the information wasn't current for R14 and Word 97, so fortunately I got the chance to revise it before publication.

- Mark Middlebrook  MarkMid(--nospam--at)pacbell.net  MarkMiddlebrook(--nospam--at)compuserve.com