From: Mark Middlebrook <MarkMid(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
To: 'SEAOC List' <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Saturday, December 13, 1997 10:17 AM
Subject: MS Word to R14

>Bill:
>
>>> I just got my copy "Off Broadway". You sure are getting mileage on your
article :o). <<

>Yeah, I think I wrote the original article back in the R10 / DOS
WordPerfect days, and have updated it several times for new word processors
and AutoCAD releases. About a year ago I sent an R13 version of the article
to a colleague who runs an article service for AutoCAD dealers. Off
Broadway, which is just down the road from me, got it from that service.
Robert at Off Broadway had me proof the newsletter, and I noticed that some
of the information wasn't current for R14 and Word 97, so fortunately I got
the chance to revise it before publication.