MS Word to R14 -Reply

Hi,
If I may ask, what is "Off Broadway"?

-Kalyan

>>> Mark Middlebrook <MarkMid(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
12/13/97 12:25pm >>>
Bill:

>> I just got my copy "Off Broadway". You sure
are getting mileage on = your article :o). <<

Yeah, I think I wrote the original article back in
the R10 / DOS =
WordPerfect days, and have updated it several
times for new word = processors and AutoCAD
releases. About a year ago I sent an R13 version
= of the article to a colleague who runs an article
service for AutoCAD = dealers. Off Broadway,
which is just down the road from me, got it from
= that service. Robert at Off Broadway had me
proof the newsletter, and I = noticed that some of
the information wasn't current for R14 and Word
97, = so fortunately I got the chance to revise it
before publication.

- Mark Middlebrook  MarkMid(--nospam--at)pacbell.net
MarkMiddlebrook(--nospam--at)compuserve.com=20

******* ***  *   This email was sent to you via
Structural Engineers  *   Association of
California (SEAOC) email server. To  *
subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to  *
admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the
message type  *   "join seaoc" (no quotes). To
Unsubscribe, send email  *   to
admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the
message  *   type "leave seaoc" (no quotes). For
questions, send  *   email to
seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Remember, any email
you  *   send to the list is public domain and may
be reposted  *   without your permission. Make
sure you visit our web  *   site at: