Re: MS Word to R14 -Reply

From: Kalyan Vaidyanathan <KVaidyanathan(--nospam--at)sgh.com>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Saturday, December 13, 1997 2:44 PM
Subject: MS Word to R14 -Reply

>Hi,
>If I may ask, what is "Off Broadway"?
>
>-Kalyan

"Off Broadway" is an advertisment that is distributed in the form of a
useful newsletter.  I assume that they used a published list of registered
Autodesk users to distribute their marketing materials list. This is not a
SEAOC publication, however, some months ago the same article without R14
information was printed in the SEAOC Online journal. You might request the
article from seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com to see if it is available.
If I can find the article, I will send it to Dennis McCroskey for upload to
the SEAOC web site.

Dennis Wish PE