Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Stamping Plans - A new question

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
In Utah the Local Building official requires that the structural design, in
your case the engineer who designed the building must be licensed in Utah.   I
have provided footing and foundation design for several structures designed by
engineers out of state.  In all of these cases they provided the design
criteria they used and the stuctures reactions.

Jay L. Crawford