Re: List server enclosed files

Since I have a full virus suite installed, I reviewed both of the
attachments.  It seems it was a UNIX based E-Mail with HTML support.  I
diasgree that HTML should be shut off on E-mail.  In general, you can seed
both text and HTML with little additional bandwidth and the HTML look better
on the other end, and they give more formatting options to enhance
communication.

The sender was asking for suggestions concerning FEM programs.  Seems he may
be in the market.

Arvel Williams