Re: MS Word to R14

I'd forgotten that a previous version of the Word-to-AutoCAD article appeared in SEAOC Online - thanks for the reminder, Dennis. I'll send you the current version for inclusion on the SEAOC Web site. I should warn others that what the article describes is not some magical method that does away with all of the problems importing large amounts of text. It's a relatively low-tech approach, but it does work around a number of AutoCAD limitations and problems.

Off Broadway is an AutoCAD and HP plotter dealer in Oakland, CA. If you want to receive their newsletter, contact them at 510/547-8801 or www.ob.com.

- Mark Middlebrook  MarkMid(--nospam--at)pacbell.net  MarkMiddlebrook(--nospam--at)compuserve.com