Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: STAADIII vs SAP2000[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: STAADIII vs SAP2000
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:08:34 -0800
At 12:08 PM 12/14/97 -0800, you wrote: > >It lacks some features of more costly and more powerful 3D Finite >Element programs. We are not yet comfortable using their plate >elements. Well. I am not sure what "features of a more costly... FEM programs" means. I have spent a good part of my life reviewing 3D FEM software. All I can tell you is that RISA3D is a jewel. Shafat Qazi, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re:STAADIII vs SAP2000
- Next by Subject: Re: STAADIII vs SAP2000
- Previous by thread: Re:STAADIII vs SAP2000
- Next by thread: Re: STAADIII vs SAP2000