Re: Computer Utility recommendation - my solution

In the 2 years I've been using Windows95, my hard drive (on three different
computers) has been 'wiped out' 4 times.  I've been using Seagate's
Tape-Store-8000 (8 gig compressed - about $300 street price) for about a year.
I use System Agent to schedule a Full Network (3 computers) Backup once a week
with appended incrementals - all done while I sleep.  I rotate 4 tapes, so I can
drawing I deleted three weeks ago.  And, when I do have a 'whip-out' I can
restore a 3 gig hard drive in less than 3 hours (I've had to do it twice).

If you're running W95 without disk backups, you're a bankruptcy waiting to
happen - IMHO.

Lew Midlam, PE

p.s.  I'm in the process of converting to Windows-NT Workstation.