Re: Computer Utility recommendation - my solution

After a 'wipe-out' I'm left with a formatted but empty partition.  Seagate's
Backup Exec software (that comes with the tape drive) provides for
'full-restore' utility, which creates a 'start-up/restore' floppy.  Boot from
that floppy and you can fdisk, format, and restore a full partition.

Lew