Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Non bridge application of Fracture Critical "FCM"?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Non bridge application of Fracture Critical "FCM"?
- From: cadman(--nospam--at)oriron.com
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 97 06:50:40 -0800
I have some questions regarding a AWS D1.1 hydro-electric gate project that has designated some welds as "FCM". Has anyone else been requested to apply "FCM" criteria to a non AWS D1.5 bridge application? If so who would be the authority? To what extent would you apply the FCM criteria? Any help or advise in this matter would be greatly appreciated. -Shaan Hurley cadman(--nospam--at)oriron.com
- Prev by Subject: New Projects - Need Help!
- Next by Subject: Online (Dennis Wish - Don't Read This)
- Previous by thread: Re: Footing Design Program
- Next by thread: Desperately Seeking Drafters