Desperately Seeking Drafters

HELP!!

We are currently in need of some immediate structural drafting assistance to
make it through the end of the year crunch.  I am looking for CAD drafters
familiar with AutoCad R14 to help us out.  Structural drafting experience is
preferred, but not mandatory.  I will even use out of work architects!
Working here in our West LA office would be best, but it may be possible be
work out of your home/office.  We will pay hourly on as you go basis if you
like.

If you are interested or know someone who is, please call 310-478-8372 and ask
for Bruce Resnick, Leo Parker, or Gordon Blair.

Thanks in advance for your help and referrals,

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.