Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Desperately Seeking Drafters[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Desperately Seeking Drafters
- From: Parkerres <Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 12:12:13 EST
HELP!! We are currently in need of some immediate structural drafting assistance to make it through the end of the year crunch. I am looking for CAD drafters familiar with AutoCad R14 to help us out. Structural drafting experience is preferred, but not mandatory. I will even use out of work architects! Working here in our West LA office would be best, but it may be possible be work out of your home/office. We will pay hourly on as you go basis if you like. If you are interested or know someone who is, please call 310-478-8372 and ask for Bruce Resnick, Leo Parker, or Gordon Blair. Thanks in advance for your help and referrals, Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Dennis Wish Resignation
- Next by Subject: DISPAR troubleshooting help needed
- Previous by thread: Non bridge application of Fracture Critical "FCM"?
- Next by thread: Was STAADIII vs SAP2000, now is Risa3D