Re: MS Word to R14

Although this may not bring in a table or highly formated text, I did find
that simply cuting and pasting works well in R14. To accomplish this, choose
the text you want to insert and copy or cut it from any program. Next, open
a multiline text window and simply insert the text. I pastes in very well
and maintains the true type font that you worked with in your word
processor.
It also maintains the width of the text. Finally, and probably most
important, the text comes in as editable text - not a graphic.

Dennis Wish PE