Re: Computer Utility recommendation - my solution

Not to worry, Russ.  With 2,500 PC's, your employer certainly has a Technology
Manager that knows his/her stuff and has taken the steps (backup procedures) to
make your system 'bullet-proof'.  Sit back, relax, and follow his/her
instructions.  And, take comfort that, IMHO,  Windows 95 is about 5 times more
stable and 2 times more productive than windows 3.11 or W4W  (after the three to
six month learning curve, that is).

Lew