RE: concrete parking structure

Julia,

It has been a few years, but the last I knew Gerry Litvan was at:
613-993-0128
The Institute for Research in Construction
National Research Council
Bldg. M20
Ottawa,  K1A OR6 Ontario, Canada

P.S.  For those of you who have read my posts in the past, I have changed jobs.

Regards from Colorado,
Harold Sprague
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.
4412 W. Eisenhower Blvd.