CE or SE - No Arguments, just need some advice!

I received a call from a local hospital who is building a new Mammography center. The room already exists, however they want a local engineer to verify if the structure can take the load of the new equipment. The structure is a Spancrete building and they have all of the plans. After I agreed to meet on the site on Friday it occured to me that I may not be able to do this because of limitations of my Civil License.

Although this does not require a design - it's pretty much a verification of the distriuted loads against the posted live and dead load for the room - does the client need an SE to perform this simple calc.

Dennis Wish PE