Re: CE or SE - No Arguments, just need some advice!

California Chaptered Bill SB970 requires that construction of any project for a
hospital that involves structural elements shall be under the responible charge
of an architect or a structural engineer (go figure).

http://linet.sen.ca.gov/htbin/ca-billpage/SB/970/GOPHER_ROOT2:[BILL.CURRENT.SB.FROM0900.SB0970]

I offer nothing here other than a pointer to the bill.  Good luck in figuring
out what it means, or whether it applies in this case.

Lew Midlam. PE