Re: CE or SE - No Arguments, just need some advice!

Dennis,

You should call, or better yet, write OSHPD and ask for their official written
opinion on this matter. My opinion is that even if is a minor item that even a
layman can answer or solve, following the law strictly, an S.E. is required.
However. they might have exceptions that we may not be aware of.

If there are no exceptions, you may either refuse the job or talk to an S.E.
who is willing to work with you on this job on a joint partnership basis.

Ernie Natividad