Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
The Louvre Robery[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: The Louvre Robery
- From: Karen12959 <Karen12959(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:09:21 EST
Recently a guy in Paris nearly got away with stealing several paintings from the Louvre. However, after planning the crime, getting in and out and past security, he was captured only 2 blocks away when his Econoline ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied: (Get ready...)(brace yourself...)(this is going to hurt...)(...it's really bad) "I had no Monet to buy Degas to make de Van Gogh."
- Prev by Subject: Re: List server enclosed files
- Next by Subject: The Louvre Robery
- Previous by thread: Re: Today (for K.B.)
- Next by thread: The Louvre Robery