Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: STAADIII vs.SAP 2000[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org, RonR908326(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Subject: Re: STAADIII vs.SAP 2000
- From: Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 8:09:00 -0500
We looked at an older version of ROBOT V6. It appears to be a good program and has a very strong following in Europe. It "arrived" in the US several years ago. The overall capabilities appeared to be between RISA and SAP2000. We chose (what we think are) the easiest to use and most powerful programs which were also the most cost effective for the capabilities you get. I have nothing againt ROBOT, we just didn't need a "middle" program. STAAD and STRUCAD are also midrange in capabilities. Other people may have different needs. Ed Haninger Fluor Daniel ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Re: STAADIII vs.SAP 2000 Author: RonR908326@aol.com_at_-FDInternet at FDINET Date: 12/17/1997 11:01 PM Any comments on Robot 97 vs the rest of the field? ..... <snip>
- Prev by Subject: Re: STAADIII vs.SAP 2000
- Next by Subject: Stamping Plans - A new question
- Previous by thread: Re: STAADIII vs.SAP 2000
- Next by thread: CE or SE - No Arguments, just need some advice!