Re: SANTA CLAUS: An Engineer's Perspective

Not to throw another wrench into the works, I was under the impression that
Santa updated his science of distribution by studying, privately,
Voneguttian theory call Cronosynclasticinfidipulum - the ability to move
through time randomly. This way he was able to return to anywere he had been
with a new load to deliver at the same time.

Possiby, if he exceeded the speed of light, he was able to slow time down by
warping the Universe or creating a Mobius loop.

Whatever the truth, please don't tell my children - at thirty years old, it
could devastate them and their children.

Dennis