Read This.

Did you know that recently SEAOC web site was listed among top 50 Internet
scientific/educational sites. It has been assigned an "Internic Featured
Site" title. ( Only a handful web sites have that title)

More than 30,000 engineers around the world visit our web site every month.
The number of visitors are going up at an exponential rate.

Soon, we will begin displaying banners of Engineering firms, Software
products and software companies, Geotechnical Engineers, Deputy Inspectors,
Architects, Attorneys, Insurance Companies, Construction Companies,
building hardware vendors and many others. This is the best way to promote
your business at a very affordable rate. ( as low as $130 per month )

Money generated from such advertising will primarily be spent on promoting
the web server and other advanced technologies such as this list server.

The space is very limited. If you are interested in advertising our web
server and supporting our Internet server, please visit the following
address on our web site:

http://www.seaoc.org/searates1.htm

Banner slots will be sold on a first come first serve basis. To sign up for
a banner, please go directly to:

http://www.seaoc.org/seabanrfrm1.htm

Thank You.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.