Free Autocad R14 viewer for Windows95.

This is not an ad. I just wanted to pass this one along. I recently downloaded an free software that allows me to view Autocad release 11,12, 13 and 14 drawings from explorer (or any other file manager).
AutoCAD Drawing QuickView Shell Extension is available from Mr. Nathan Crews at his web site http://www.dnh.mv.net/ipusers/crews/quickview.htm
I only wish the viewer were twice the size, however, it really is a great utility for those with large librarys that need to find a drawing quickly.

Send him a thank you when you download this - after all, it is free.

dennis wish