Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Free Autocad R14 viewer for Windows95.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Free Autocad R14 viewer for Windows95.
- From: "wish" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:38:13 -0800
This is not an ad. I just wanted to pass this one along. I recently downloaded an free software that allows me to view Autocad release 11,12, 13 and 14 drawings from explorer (or any other file manager).
AutoCAD Drawing QuickView Shell Extension is available from Mr. Nathan Crews at his web site http://www.dnh.mv.net/ipusers/crews/quickview.htm
I only wish the viewer were twice the size, however, it really is a great utility for those with large librarys that need to find a drawing quickly.
Send him a thank you when you download this - after all, it is free.
- Prev by Subject: Frank McClure
- Next by Subject: Freq Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Previous by thread: Re: wood framing question
- Next by thread: RISA Products (for B. Bates)