RE: Bridges

Chris:

Not exactly, but there are several references I know of that are
helpfull and have some examples:

For steel bridges there is the "Highway Structures Desigin Handbook"
published by AISC marketing, which now includes LRFD design examples
(also available separately for about $40).

If you're interested in some Caltrans  indoctrination, there's "Bridge
Design Practice", published by Caltrans and available for about $55.
This gives extensive coverage to cast-in-place reinforced and
post-tensioined concrete box girders but also covers precast prestressed
girders and even steel plate girders (but the steel stuff is rather
dated, and I'd consider the source before relying too heavilly on it).

ACI recently published "Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete
Bridge Structures" (ACI 343R-95) which does not have design examples,
but serves as a commentary on concrete bridge design -- conspicuously
missing from AASHTO (up to the LRFD version).

PCI has a publication called "Design Supplement to: Precast Prestressed
Short Span Bridges" which does have design examples.

Hope this helps.

Tony Powers
HDR Engineering