Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RISA Products (for B. Bates)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: RISA Products (for B. Bates)
- From: LtTang <LtTang(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 08:08:36 EST
As an undergrad, I had the opportunity to use RISA2DE to simulate classical beam, frames, and truss problems. I also got a chance to view RISA3D at work. Please point me to where I can find more information and demo's of current RISA products and upgrades. Long T. Tang
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown
- Next by Subject: Re: RISA Products (for B. Bates)
- Previous by thread: Free Autocad R14 viewer for Windows95.
- Next by thread: Re: RISA Products (for B. Bates)