Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Re: MS Word to R14[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Re: MS Word to R14
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 20 Dec 1997 14:33:58 GMT
I have been using MTEXT lately to replace the old "sticky back" method of putting general notes on drawings. I use R13c4. My biggest frustration is some kind of "bug" in it. If I have a section of text with several paragraphs of text, when I go to edit it in the future the computer locks up. Has anyone else had this problems? Has anyone successfully changed the MTEXT editor to other program like Wordpad or Notepad? __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: Re: MS Word to R14
- Next by Subject: MS Word to R14 -Reply
- Previous by thread: Re: MS Word to R14
- Next by thread: List server enclosed files