Re: Re: MS Word to R14

I have been using MTEXT lately to replace the old "sticky back" method of
putting general notes on drawings.  I use R13c4.  My biggest frustration is
some kind of "bug" in it.  If I have a section of text with several
paragraphs of text, when I go to edit it in the future the computer locks up.
 Has anyone else had this problems?  Has anyone successfully changed the
MTEXT editor to other program like Wordpad or Notepad?

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org