SAP2000, RISA3D and STAAD

I read all the messages, but nothing about STRAND6 ( In Italy is named
STRAUS ) or Visual Analysis ?
There is someone that uses these programs ?

I am testing a group of programs ( CSA/NASTRAN, NE/NASTRAN, mTab-Stress,
RISA3D, Visual Analysis ) -
using the limited demo downloaded from the Net.
The subject of the test is a plain element, not a framed structure
At this moment the problem is how to read the results, because the are some
strange differences between the results.

Best regards

Giammarco Negrini
Studio Negrini sas di G.Negrini e C.
Lainate ( MI ) - Italia
e-mail  : stn(--nospam--at)staff.it
Alternative e-mail : gm(--nospam--at)galactica.it