Re: Tallest Zone 4 RC Building

Eric;

There are two tall buildings in California that I know of.  One is a 30+/-
story apartment building in Emeryville (next to Oakland.)  This was built
either in the late 70's or early 80's.  I don't know the name of it, but I
do remember seeing a write up on the building.

The other one I know of is a recently (within five years) completed office
building in LA.  This may be taller than the Emeryville building and I think
the ACI magazine did an article about the building a few years ago.

Hope this helps.

(By the way, thanks for starting to come over and jump start my car the
other day.)

John F. Jones