Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Tallest Zone 4 RC Building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Tallest Zone 4 RC Building
- From: BaumnEngrg <BaumnEngrg(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:31:05 EST
ENR's March 10, 1983 issue has an article about the 30-story Pacific Park Plaza reinforced concrete structure in Emeryville. The structural engineer on the project was T.Y. Lin of San Francisco according to CRSI bulletin no. 39-25, a case history report on the project. Civil Engineering magazine has an article about the same project in their July 1983 issue and Concrete Construction's September 1983 issue also has an article about this project.
- Prev by Subject: Tallest Zone 4 RC Building
- Next by Subject: Re: Tallest Zone 4 RC Building
- Previous by thread: Suggestion on LRFD book
- Next by thread: Re: Tallest Zone 4 RC Building