RE: SAP2000, RISA3D and STAAD

Our firm (approximately 50 or so structural engineers) uses Visual
Analysis/Visual Design quite a bit, and also the problem-specific suite
called Analysis Group from the same vendor, Integrated Engineering
Software of Bozeman, Montana (the founder is on the faculty at Montana
State U. there).  Have you tried the on-line help to see how to
interpret results?  You can also e-mail questions to support(--nospam--at)iesweb.com