Wood Rot

     There was tread awhile back on repairing dry rot and fungus in wood
     structures.  Dennis Wish mentioned Dove Industries and White Cap
     Supply I believe(??).  Our condominium complex is looking at fixing up
     about 100 exterior wood balconies and we could use these type
     products.  I drew a blank trying to call the above vendors and the
     hardware stores were not much help.

     Did anyone find the products that Dennis mentioned?  These were one
     for killing dry rot/fungus and a second for penetrating the wood to
     restore its strength (like a viscous epoxy??).

     Thanks for your help,

     Thomas Hunt
     TOM.HUNT(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com