Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Wood Rot

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

I think the products you are looking for are WoodEpox and LiquidWood by Abatron, Inc., Kenosha, WI tel: 800-445-1754 or 414-653-2000.

Harold Sprague
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.
4412 W. Eisenhower Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80537
Voice: 970 667-2426
Fax: 970 667-2493
Email: hsprague(--nospam--at)

-----Original Message-----
From:	Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at) [SMTP:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)]
Sent:	Monday, December 22, 1997 4:25 PM
To:	SEAOC(--nospam--at)
Subject:	Wood Rot

     There was tread awhile back on repairing dry rot and fungus in wood 
     structures.  Dennis Wish mentioned Dove Industries and White Cap 
     Supply I believe(??).  Our condominium complex is looking at fixing up 
     about 100 exterior wood balconies and we could use these type 
     products.  I drew a blank trying to call the above vendors and the 
     hardware stores were not much help.
     Did anyone find the products that Dennis mentioned?  These were one 
     for killing dry rot/fungus and a second for penetrating the wood to 
     restore its strength (like a viscous epoxy??).
     Thanks for your help,
     Thomas Hunt