MISC - Computer File Storage

I visited a computer show this past Saturday bearing in mind the recent thread
which addressed HD crashes and how to avoid/plan for same. One vendor was
selling the HP Colorado tape back-up with a 3.2 meg capacity for approximately
$140.00 which I thought worth the price considering the amount of time
required to recover lost files, data, etc. Has anyone used Colorado? If so,
any comments or suggestions?

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD