RE: MISC - Computer File Storage

We had two HP hd's at our office and both of them crashed.  Our computer consultant had three other HP hd's at other businesses and two of them crashed.  He no longer uses HP hd's period.  I am not familiar with their tape products, this is just my experience with their hard drives.

Sidenote:  We have two HP deskjet printers, one 8.5x11 HP laser, one 11x17 HP laser, and one HP Designjet plotter.  All perform beautifully.

John Jones

Charlie,
First it is a 3.2 Gig tape backup (not meg). Second, it's from Hewlett
Packard so it can't be bad. Checkout this web address for more information
on your tape drive:
http://www.hp.com/tape/colorado/prod.html

<<application/ms-tnef>>