Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE - CMAA contact[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: RE - CMAA contact
- From: "Jerry W. King" <KINGJW(--nospam--at)sverdrup.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:38:49 -0600
The CMAA can be reached at : The Material Handling Institute 8720 Red Oak Blvd. Suite 201 Charlotte, NC 28217 (704) 522 - 8644 >>> "W. Gray Hodge" <hda(--nospam--at)evansville.net> 12/23/97 09:25am >>> Can anyone enlighten me on how to contact the CMAA (Crane Manufacturer's Association of America) or HMI (Hoist Manufacturer's Institute)? Whose standards (CMAA, HMI, AISC, etc.) are most appropriate for the design and specification of an overhead crane support system for use in a heavy industrial setting?
- Prev by Subject: RCC Design Software -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE - CMAA contact
- Previous by thread: Re: CMAA contact
- Next by thread: RE - CMAA contact