Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE - CMAA contact[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: RE - CMAA contact
- From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 7:54:00 -0500
The CMAA also has an 800 number (1-800-345-1815) and fax (704-522-7826). We typically use their specifications for designing monorail and overhead crane rail beam supports. Thomas Hunt Fluor Daniel ______________________________ Forward Header __________________________________ Subject: RE - CMAA contact Author: KINGJW@sverdrup.com_at_-FDInternet at FDINET Date: 12/23/97 10:41 AM The CMAA can be reached at : The Material Handling Institute 8720 Red Oak Blvd. Suite 201 Charlotte, NC 28217 (704) 522 - 8644 >>> "W. Gray Hodge" <hda(--nospam--at)evansville.net> 12/23/97 09:25am >>> Can anyone enlighten me on how to contact the CMAA (Crane Manufacturer's Association of America) or HMI (Hoist Manufacturer's Institute)? Whose standards (CMAA, HMI, AISC, etc.) are most appropriate for the design and specification of an overhead crane support system for use in a heavy industrial setting?
- Prev by Subject: RE - CMAA contact
- Next by Subject: Re: Re - Structural Engineers
- Previous by thread: RE - CMAA contact
- Next by thread: Light gauge structural guidelines publ. by SEAOH