Subject: Re: Wood Rot
Author:  wish@cwia.com_at_-FDInternet at FDINET
Date:    12/22/97 7:39 PM

I believe this is the product that we used on the La Quinta Country Club
that I mentioned in my post. These products not only coated the wood to stop

the rot, the WoodEpox was a very hard epoxy fill that could be shaped,
sanded or rasped to repair the damaged wood. When painted, we were unable to

tell where the repair started or stopped. The most surprising thing with the

WoodEpox was the weight. It was as light as a pumice stone, yet extrememly
hard and dried to a very strong compressive strength.
Abatron has suppliers in California (and around the country) and were very
helpful by sending me some technical data on the product.
Dennis Wish
PS, Thanks Harold, I had forgotten the product name until I recognized it in

your post.