Light gauge structural guidelines publ. by SEAOH

Attached is a copy the Structural Engineers Association of Hawaii (SEAOH)
Publications Order Form that lists all of SEAOH's publications to date that
are available for purchase.  Included on the form is the SEAOH Ad-Hoc
Committee Report "Structural Guidelines for Detailing Cold-Formed Steel
Framing."  Our thanks to Mr. Frank McClure for his professional opinion to
all you on the document, and to all of you who have been patiently awaiting
our response to your requests.

To place an order for a publication, you must print out a hard copy of the
form, fill it out by hand, enclose a check, and mail it to the address on
the form.  We currently cannot take credit card orders, either by mail or
phone.  You will notice at the top of the form the statement "Through
December 31, 1997".  Our committees will probably be publishing additional
reports next year that we plan to add to the list; we do not plan to change
the publication prices in 1998.

We have transmitted the form in a variety of word processing formats in the
hope that all will be able to utilize the form easily.  The following are
the formats and their corresponding filenames:  (1) MS Word 97  "SEAOH
Publications Order Form.doc",  (2) MS Word 6.0 "SEA-W6.doc", and (3)
WordPerfect 5.0 "SEA-WP5.doc".  Please let us know if you need the form in
a different format than we have provided.

SEAOH's officer designated to handle publication orders is our Secretary,
John Diebold.  You can reach John by email at jdiebold(--nospam--at)hei.com or by phone
at 808-543-7974.  We also plan to post this form in the near future on our
website at http://www.hei.com/~seaoh.  John is also in charge of our
website, and his employer, Hawaiian Electric, has been kind enough to
provide space on their server.

Thanks again to Frank and all of you for your interest and patience.

Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou (Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year, in Hawaiian) to you and yours.

Randall J. Bravo, S. E.
	for
John C. Bravo, S. E.
President of SEAOH

Martin, Bravo, & Chock, Inc.
1132 Bishop Street, Suite 1550
Honolulu, HI   96813
808-521-4513 (voice)
808-531-4508 (fax)
engineers(--nospam--at)martinbravochock.com