Re: Light gauge structural guidelines publ. by SEAOH

Randall Bravo,

Your recent message started out "Attached is a copy of the Structural
Engineers Association of Hawaii (SEAOH) Publication Order Form that lists all
of SEAOH's publications to date that are available for purchase."

I have problems with attachments using America Online email.  I did not find
anything attached to your email message, no order form, nothing attached.

Please review what you sent "attached" your recent email message.  Maybe
others had the same problem that I had and there was no attachment.  Maybe you
could just send the address where the check should be sent, the cost of the
"Structural Guidelines for Detailing Cold-formed Steel Framing." (report plus
shipping and handling and state taxes, if applicable.) until this problem or
my problem with the "attached form" is resolved.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to inform us how to obtained the
important "Structural Guidelines for Detailing Cold-formed Steel Framing."

Frank McClure  FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com