Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Plywood I Joist Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Plywood I Joist Question
- From: Tarek(--nospam--at)deltanet.com (Tarek Mokhtar)
- Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 13:22:48 -0700
John: I have a situation where a building is partially enclosed causing a net uplift on the roof members. How would you brace the bottom flange of an I joist in this situation. I looked in the handout from last week's seminar but could not find a solution. any idea's? Tarek Mokhtar, PE seasc
- Prev by Subject: Re: Plan Stamping
- Next by Subject: Plywood shear walls w/ screws.
- Previous by thread: Re: Light gauge structur
- Next by thread: Light ga. steel publ.