Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastics

To Nigel, Tony, James, Jerry,
Thanks for your help on above topic, I have found your sources of
information useful.
Nigel I am mailing from Ireland and to my knowledge this technology has not
been used on any practical applications here to date, however I understand
it has been applied to bridges and floor strengthening in the UK and other
European countries. I know of a text published by Blackie Academic &
Professional titled "Polymer Composites for Civil and Structural
Engineering" by L Hollaway from Composites Structures Research Unit,
Department of Civil Engineering, University of Surrey, UK.

G Lynn
Email gmlynn(--nospam--at)iol.ie