Light ga. steel publ.

Sorry for the mix up, everyone.

When I sent the message with the SEAOH publication order form attached, in
several formats, I first accidentally sent it without those attachments.
Realizing my error, I tried to send it again with the proper attachments.
However, I did not realize that a size limit of 20K for attachments was the
rule on the SEAOC Listerver.  The reasons for that size limit are sound,
but I had simply forgotten about it.  To remedy the situation, Shafat Qazi
(the system administrator) said he would post the form (where, I am not
sure; he will let me/us know) so that all may download a copy.

In the meantime, if you only wish to order a copy of the SEAOH publication
on light ga. steel construction, 'snail mail' a letter requesting the
number of copies you would like of the "Structural Guidelines for Detailing
Cold-Formed Steel Framing (October 1996)" with a check for the total
amount, to the Structural Engineers Association of Hawaii, P.O. Box 3348,
Honolulu, HI  96801.  A single copy is $15 + $5 s/h for a total of $20.
Orders of 5 or more copies are $10ea. + $3ea. s/h for a total of $13 each.

Again, sorry for the goof.

Martin, Bravo, & Chock, Inc.
1132 Bishop Street, Suite 1550
Honolulu, HI   96813
808-521-4513 (voice)
808-531-4508 (fax)
engineers(--nospam--at)martinbravochock.com