Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Light ga. steel publ.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Light ga. steel publ.
- From: "Randall J. Bravo, S. E." <engineers(--nospam--at)martinbravochock.com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:12:54 -0800
- Cc: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com;jdiebold(--nospam--at)hei.com;;
Sorry for the mix up, everyone. When I sent the message with the SEAOH publication order form attached, in several formats, I first accidentally sent it without those attachments. Realizing my error, I tried to send it again with the proper attachments. However, I did not realize that a size limit of 20K for attachments was the rule on the SEAOC Listerver. The reasons for that size limit are sound, but I had simply forgotten about it. To remedy the situation, Shafat Qazi (the system administrator) said he would post the form (where, I am not sure; he will let me/us know) so that all may download a copy. In the meantime, if you only wish to order a copy of the SEAOH publication on light ga. steel construction, 'snail mail' a letter requesting the number of copies you would like of the "Structural Guidelines for Detailing Cold-Formed Steel Framing (October 1996)" with a check for the total amount, to the Structural Engineers Association of Hawaii, P.O. Box 3348, Honolulu, HI 96801. A single copy is $15 + $5 s/h for a total of $20. Orders of 5 or more copies are $10ea. + $3ea. s/h for a total of $13 each. Again, sorry for the goof. ---------------------------------------- Martin, Bravo, & Chock, Inc. 1132 Bishop Street, Suite 1550 Honolulu, HI 96813 808-521-4513 (voice) 808-531-4508 (fax) engineers(--nospam--at)martinbravochock.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Light Fixtures -- Seismic
- Next by Subject: Re: Light gauge structur
- Previous by thread: Plywood I Joist Question
- Next by thread: Concrete Expert Witnesses