Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete Expert Witnesses[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Concrete Expert Witnesses
- From: "John F. Jones" <jones(--nospam--at)saba.kuentos.guam.net>
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:13:38 +1000 (GST)
I hate to ask this kind of question, but a client is looking for an expert in concrete technology that can help with an arbitration case. The case involves some issues regarding the science of concrete and I don't want to get involved if I can help it. Does anyone have a reference for someone who can help? Please e-mail me direct with any questions or references. jones(--nospam--at)kuentos.guam.net Thanks
- Prev by Subject: Conc: PT - Need Engineer
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete Expert Witnesses
- Previous by thread: Light ga. steel publ.
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete Expert Witnesses