Re: Concrete Expert Witnesses

I am an expert in concrete.  I work for Hart Consultant Group.  Our group has
few engineers including myself with lots of experience in concrete.  If you
provide me with information about the issue that you are facing in regard of
concrete, I might be able to give you suggestions and references.  Please feel
free to e-mail me directly at hcgwg(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com or Fax me the information at
(310) 998-9254, or call me at (310) 998-9154.

Omar Jaradat, Ph.D.