Subject: Re: File Backups
Author:  rlewis@techteam.org_at_-FDInternet at FDINET
Date:    01/05/1998 11:04 AM

We have had some discussion on hardware for backups, but now I would like to

shift the focus to procedure and scheduling.  What I would like to see is
other's opinions, strategies, etc. on backing up computer files.
     I would like to hear of a more systematic approach to scheduling
     backups and using tapes from some of you experienced backuppers (new
     word).
Richard Lewis, P.E.