Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Quality Speakers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Quality Speakers
- From: CTSTUC <CTSTUC(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 18:36:04 EST
We are in the process of planning for our (Structural Engineers Assoc. of Arizona) annual state convention. We are looking for high quality, broad interest speakers. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please reply through the list server or directly to us at ctstuc(--nospam--at)aol.com. Thanks Brent L Woods, PE SEAoA State President
- Prev by Subject: Q: I don't get it....
- Next by Subject: Quotables
- Previous by thread: Correction on Structural Steel Material
- Next by thread: Need default passive pressure in Santa Monica