Re: File Backups

Bill,
Think of it this way, your the system adminstrator and all the computers crashed
due to a stealth virus imported from the internet.   How much money from 30 work
stations do you lose by the hour and how much re-work will have to be done if
you don't keep good backups.

Incremental backups are cheap, easy insurance.  But rarely done in small firms.
Including the one where I work.

Arvel Williams