Re: File Backups

>>I would like to hear of a more systematic approach to scheduling backups
and
using tapes from some of you experienced backuppers (new word).<<

Well, here is what we do:

We have a real (treeware) file folder for each job, which usually contains
the signed contract, field sketches, notes, photos, etc. In that is a
floppy (the old fashioned way), which is updated every time any of the
files are modifed (usually files are zipped, so we can put a lot more on
the disk).

Periodically (defined the same way you define it) we also zip and back up
to the C drive (the Ddrive is the working drive).

So far this works fine.

Kate O'Brien