FNDN: Residential footings considering frost depth

I am designing a residential type structure in a climate where there exists
a 30" frost depth. I intend to design the foundation such that the footings
go at least 18" below the frost depth for proper bearing. My question is: do
I only have to do this for the exterior footings or do I also have to do
this at the interior footings?

Thanks,
Bill Allen