Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Forensic Engineering Technical Group meeting[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Forensic Engineering Technical Group meeting
- From: SCHFUN <SCHFUN(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 22:53:40 EST
Henry Huang and Tom Schriber of LA County Public Works will be the speakers at the January 13, 1998 meeting of the ASCE Forensic Engineering Technical Group meeting. Their topic will be "The Steel Moment Resisting Frame (SMRF) Paradigm". They plan to present the results of their research and study of this problem, and to offer recommendations for how to deal with the many existing buildings that have been constructed using this connection. If you would like to attend, please make reservations with: Steve Helfrich (909) 792-7366 or Stephen Kent (714) 224-3808 The cost is $27 per person for dinner. The meeting will begin at 6:30 pm on January 13, at the Wyndham Garden Hotel at the Citadel (5757 Telegraph Road, City of Commerce).
- Prev by Subject: Re: FNDT: Shearwall and slab foundation question
- Next by Subject: Re: Forensic Engineering Technical Group meeting
- Previous by thread: Re: FNDN: Residential fo
- Next by thread: Re: Forensic Engineering Technical Group meeting